Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tribal Teal













As promised in Tribal Love, I managed to put together a tribal-patterned outfit. I was digging around in my closet looking for something tribal related, and I managed to find this dress! I got it at the Forever21 in Singapore. The Singapore F21 really had some different styles! But, I'm so glad I found this dress. Can't believe I forgot all about it, I've been obsessing over teal! Just look at my toe nails :p

I admit, the sandals might have been too much. But I was in a teal mood, and these have been my favorite shoes since I got them in Shanghai (they only about $10 USD!) so I decided to got out on a limb a bit.

Don't forget to hype on lookbook and fav on chictopia :)

Xoxo.

Valentine

6 comments:

  1. I love the pattern of this dress! It seems like a great summer dress~ The material looks very soft and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks for the support ♥!
    As Pheobe from Friends would say, "I've always wanted to meet my #1 fan" :p although that's a totally different context (wink).

    And yes, the material feels amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for tribal prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smple, yet classy. Wonderful. The shoes really top off the ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete