Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cute accessories haul

Hey all!

Wednesdays are usually reserved for outfit posts. But today, I'm very caught up with packing because I will be moving into my school apartment, I've decided to do a haul instead.

I've recently went out and did some MAJOR shopping. Most of my finds are mainly accessories (including shoes). So with the pictures, it may seem like a LONNGGG post. But, please bear with me, it's mostly pictures! I promise! :)

Back in Tribal Love, I've spotted these cute oxfords with a tribal trim from zooshoo.com. It looked so great in the set, I could help but get my self a pair. But, I couldn't stop with just one, and I ended up totally splurging. I couldn't stop myself! Here's all the "shoos" I've bought.

I just pulled pictures from their site because their quality's a lot better. But I do plan on wearing them in future outfit posts! Stay tuned.
cute oxfords


So these oxfords were one of the items used in the set in Tribal Love, I actually don't have any oxfords, and I'm really glad I got these to make up for my lack of oxfords! The tribal trim makes it really unique!

So even though I just added a pair of taupe oxfords to the shopping cart, I am still suffering from oxfords deficiency. I figured I should throw in a pair of black ones so it would be easier to match. I originally set my eye own these cute oxfords with pink neon soles, but they didn't have my size. It's still comforting to know that I picked a pair of shoes that many others liked, too!

ballet flats with bow

ballet flats- $19.90

These were also featured in another post, back to school essentials. I listened to Cassandra, and realized a cute pair of flats is an essential piece of the outfit! So another item added to the cart! My only consolation is that the price is very reasonable--I will end up getting a essential pair of flats, without totally splurging!

cute nautical flats


 How long have we been obsessing over the sailor/nautical trend? I really love these because of the color. And I like how I can wear it casually to school as well.

That's all the shoes I've bought! Not THAT bad right?

 Onto jewelry!

So like I mentioned in back to school essentials, there are cute accessories everywhere, but the RIGHT accessory is so hard to find. Like the peacock feathered necklace that I really wanted. Fortunately, I was able to find a just-as-cute replacement:
cute owl necklace

Forever 21 Necklace, $5.80

So you know what they say, can't a peacock? Settle for owls! Ok, they don't say that! But I really like this piece of accessory is because it has very unique colors, which widens my options for pairing it with different outfits. I'm really glad I found this necklace while I was standing in line!

cute owl ring
Claire's Owl Ring, $6.50

I think I may have deformed fingers, but it's VERY hard to find a ring that fits. Sure, there are elastic ones, but they always cut off my circulation. Since this fits nicely, and it would go great with my necklace, I couldn't resist. Hate to admit it, but I actually have very little will power when it comes to cute things, clothes, shoes, accessories!

start, heart, and star and moon cuffed earrings

Earrings: Claire's Star cuff, heart cuff, star and moon cuff, $7.50 each, buy 2 get 1 free

I was actually in Claire's looking for other accessories when I came across these. I thought they were really unique, plus they were buy 2 get 1 free. My favorite is actually the star and the moon. It reminds me of the dreamy night time sky. AND it's very unique.

cotton-on letter bracelets

leather bracelets from Cotton On, $3.50 each set

I've been looking for leather bracelets for a while as well. I really like the colors of the bracelets on the right. Together, they really complement each other. But the set on the left has a traditional vibe to it. I really like the heart shaped peace charm as well. Plus I get to donate to charity with these bracelets as well. I'm all for good causes :)

BAG!

envelope bag


You guessed it right! I've been searching for envelope bags all summer. I came across a couple, but I'm glad I got this one because I like the color blocking and it allows me to pair it with different color schemes. Plus, the snake-skin pattern give it a bit of an edge.

HAT :)

sun hat

"Style for less" sun hat, $6.60

Here in LA, where the sun shines almost everyday of the year, it's important to get sun protection. Having a big hat is an effective way to block out the harmful UV ways. I purposefully got the plainest one so that I could put embellishments according to the outfit I'm wearing. I can't wait to try these on with my Maxi-dresses.

So that was all the accessories I've got during these past weeks. Thanks for reading! Stay tuned as I feature these cute accessories in future outfit posts!

Until Friday,

XOXO. Joanne.





12 comments:

  1. Aw, I added a comment to this earlier, but I guess it didn't go through. I just said how much I loved this post & wanted the cuff earrings, shoes, & clutch. It's all soo cute! But I know I gossa save. Great haul! How great would it be if there was a way to telepathically share closets. Ahh, big dreams. lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accessorizes galore!!! Love all the above!! I especially want to invest in some earring cuffs, they are way to cute!

    <3 Channel Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the color blocked clutch and those black oxfords! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm huge on clutches! Love the color combo and gold accents. And the cuff earrings! I've been searching high and low for them. Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves the ballet flats! They're a great color and would go perfectly with almost any outfits. Thanks for the great post, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thanks girl :)

    sorry about the glitch!

    man, if only! that would be awesomeee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thanks jen:)

    they are pretty cool! but the cuffs hurt a little :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!

    Claire's actually had a lot. there are many other styles, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joanne! You've gotten me into the tribal stuff! (:
    all cute accessories <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girl :)
    haha, tribal stutff are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete