Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Raspberry Swirl

summer shirt paired with skirt

summer shirt and skirt

summer outfit at FIDM

summer outfit

summer outfit

summer shirt and skirt outfit








Heyy there, Joanne here, your one and only source writing my first ever blog post! (Please excuse the lameness, I'm a TOTAL GG fan)

After spending an entire summer in Shanghai, I really do miss the uniqueness that is LA, which is why I decided to explore Downtown LA. So, my friend suggested that we visit the FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising). When we got there, I was absolutely astounded by the landscaping of the campus. There were beautiful murals, nicely planted flowers, and a very artistically constructed fountain. I couldn't resist getting a few shots on this beautiful campus. Also, I couldn't help but be jealous of the students. They get to learn about fashion, and during their off-time, they get to relax in such peaceful sceneries!

Anyways, about this look. Since I was in an adventurous mood, I felt like simple was the way to go. For this look, it is a great reflection of my style on a regular everyday basis. I was just going for something basic with the black and white color blocking. But, being that one of this summer's hottest colors is coral, I can't just leave this colorful scarf in my closet! I love how the scarf and the matching shades were able to add that extra summery pop to the entire outfit.

Don't forget to hype my look on LOOKBOOK and fav on chictopia. :)

Until Friday!

With love,

Joanne

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dear :)
    Yeah, it’s definitely a site worth checking out! Not only is the campus nice, the surrounding’s pretty great too! It’s a terrific place to read ot relax.
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, I've been thinking about going to FIDM for a while now. Did you love it a lot? Do you recommend that I go?

    Seems so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! (:
    I came to look at your blog and I really like this outfit <3 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Thanks :) Your outfits are amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete