Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Ombre Chambray!


Chambray shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch ; Skirt: Hollister







Teehee! The title rhymes :)

First off I would love to thank the lovely Caroline Sykes for taking this awesome pictures!

I don't know what is it about Chambray shirts, they just have an edge to them! I especially like my chambray because there's a white to blue gradient to the wash. Even though summer is technically long over, the weather here in California would definitely prove other wise. The long sleeve and the denim material of the shirt makes a good transition from summer to fall, but the skirt still screams, SUMMER DON'T GO!



Bracelets: Cotton On ; Bag: H&M ; Aviators: School Booth

Since this outfit could be classified as more of a boho look, I think leather bracelets would be a good pair. Yes, these are the bracelets that I mentioned in my accessories haul post! And I love how reflective the aviators are! We have these booths that sells sunglasses on campus, and I just had to get them when I saw them!



The boho nature of the outfit contrasted with the leafy background just spells a relaxing afternoon for me!

Happy Fall!

XOXO.

Joanne

4 comments:

  1. Love your shiny new class and adorable outfit!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that topppppp! It's to dye for. ;D See what I did there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks!

    I totally see what you did there! love your punniness :)

    ReplyDelete