Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Outfits of the Week




A recent opportunity had come my way and pointed me towards the YouTube community. I consider myself as more of a viewer, and I never really uploaded any videos. So, what the hey! Today shall be the day I try incorporating this wonderful hobby into the wonderful medium of video streaming!

Monday:

Button up shirt plus white shorts and boat shoes!

I don't have classes on Mondays, but I still have to attend a lot of meetings on campus. I really like the color of the shirt plus the striped lining is so preppy! I guess I was in a nautical and relaxed mood :)

Tuesday:

Sleeveless Button Up w/ Back Slit + White Ripped Jeans.

I bought the sleeveless button up last weekend from Styles for Less. It was $14, so I consider it a pretty good find! I've looking for a nicer one for a while, and I'm so glad I've found it! Paired with the white ripped jeans and the spiky necklace, I was probably feeling pretty rebellious! (Must be Valentina's influence).

But I love the shirt, stay tuned for a more detailed post sometimes in the near future!

Wednesday

Blue cable knit cardigan w/ flirty white skirt.

I know what you're thinking! She lives in LA, ytf is she wearing a thick cardigan?

Well, some of my classes are freezing cold! I scored the cardigan when I was shopping at FNO LA, I had to help the mall economy! They kept reiterating "please help stimulate our mall economy!" Plus, this outfit really brings out my inner nerd! Like my glasses?

Thursday

LPD- Little Pink Dress

Like I've mentioned in a couple of posts before, I was in the process of rushing for APO. Mocktails was one of the fellowship events for the rushees to get to know the actives! I love this event because it's super classy. I actually got this dress on sale from FE a while ago. I think it was a buy 1 get 1 free deal. One of the main reason I got this dress was because of the color and the back, both oh-so-unique!

Friday

Interview!

Friday was actually one of the most nerve-wrecking days during the rush process as it concludes the rush process but also determines whether or not if I will become a pledge or not!

The dress code was business casual, so I went with a shirt + skirt.

The shirt is from FE. I got it with the Thursday cocktail dress. I remembered I wanted to take on the buy one get one free deal, but I absolutely couldn't find a second item, so I just randomly grabbed the shirt because I was getting frustrated after spending almost an hour in the store trying out different things. Who knew it turned out to be really cute! It's funny how things work out?

As for the "Gangnam Style" in the end, May and I have been filming through out the week, and we just wanted to try out something fun to spice up the video :) Don't judge us for hoping on the band wagon. You may notice what we're wearing is very classy. That's right! We followed PSY's philosophy, which he said on the Ellen show, "the idea behind this song is to dress classy and dance cheesy." Well, yah we did!

Anyways hope you enjoyed the video.

XOXO.

Joanne

P.S. I'll let you off the cliff hanger. I AM OFFICIALLY A PLEDGE OF ALPHA PHI OMEGA. Alpha Alpha class! WOOHOO!


1 comment:

  1. Congraz on getting in the frat!! And I had so much fun filming with you!!

    ReplyDelete