Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Heartfelt Weekend

That's mai Pbros, yo!

First off, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts recently. I've been caught up with school work (midterm season) and APO stuff. Plus, the move from wordpress to Blogger still needs a bit time to get used to in terms of the technicality. But, I'm hanging on. I've had a super amazing weekend and I'm just dying to share with you all.

So most of you have known from my previous posts that I've become a pledge for APO. This weekend we just had our first ever retreat! In a nutshell, it was an amazing experience! For starters, I got to know a lot of people so much better through the whole thing-- staying up all night, scooping up cow poop, the two hours plus car ride to somewhere in Palm Springs, enjoying FOOD, playing games, etc. There were just a lot of laughing, and me randomly nodding off and hitting others while I was unconscious.

everyone being crammed in the living room!
There were some minor setbacks in our plans, but our goal to bond as a chapter never changed. We still played games--some crazy--and laughed. This just makes me realize how much stronger we are as we were able to look pass the adversity and focus on what we had.

Swimming time!
So you may wonder about the change in the theme of this post in comparison with all my other posts. This weekend was nothing like anything I've ever experienced. Just wanted to put it into words so I can one day look back and reminisce thought it won't be something i'll ever forget!

Photocreds: Charles Mai, Nikon D7000 w/ Fisheye Lens

My normal posts will resume Friday :)

Au Revoir! 

XOXO, 

Joanne 







No comments:

Post a Comment