Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPPYY HALLOWEEN!


top: Brandy Melville; Skirt: Forever21; Shoes: Forever21


Booo! Were you scared?

I originally wasn't planning on dressing up on the day of Halloween because I wasn't doing anything special (Halloween related). Then again, I couldn't resist another opportunity to play dress up!

Another...you ask? "Another" meaning, there was a whole weekend full of events that I had to dress up for. I was Waldo, as in "Where's Waldo" on Thursday, and then a biker chic on Friday (I just wore all black and a leather jacket :p), and then a fortune-teller on Monday. #collegeproblems With all the different costumes already, actual Halloween day felt redundant... But, I still made the last minute decision to dress up anyways.

So I'm thankful that my pbro Charles was able to do this super last minute shoot for me. Like/See his Facebook page here!

And there's my "short" 3-paragraph explanation of my decision to dress up...onto the costume!








My room mate and I was discussing what we wanted to be for Halloween, and she wanted to be a gypsy. When she told me, I thought of the Maxi skirt I ordered from forever a while ago, and I suggested that she should borrow it. But, I ended up using her idea. So, props to Alicia for giving me the idea :p

I also wanted to try Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame--she was one of my disney favs from when I was a little girl. She has a purple skirt, too! I mainly worked from what I have from my closet, and just ended up being a gypsy for today. And I'm very satisfied with how it turned out.

One more thing...did you notice the necklace!? It was the one I've been searching for. The one I mentioned in this previous post. It's the exact same one, and I found it at a flea market in DTLA. More on that later :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! What did you dress up as? Comment below :)

XOXO,

Joanne




1 comment:

  1. really creative costume!!
    check out my blog:
    http://amandamaria06.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete