Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tis the season for holiday parties!










Christmas time is just around the corner, and you know what that means...Christmas Parties! 

I got my LBJ from Forever21.com a while back. It is a sleeved boatline cut backless dress, but because it fits a bit loose, I need the jacket :p Though black may not be the right color for a holiday party, you can always use accessories! 

For this look, I have a statement piece necklace. But, if I were to wear this outfit to a holiday party, I would have added either a red belt or a matching rhinestone belt to give it the holiday feel!

Did I mention how much I love the leather jacket? My mom got it for me in China. It's a feminine with a bit of the edge that comes with the leather. 



And here's a look at the backdrop at night! I've done a shoot here before, but the church is absolutely BEAUTIFUL at night. 

Happy Holidays :)

XOXO. 
Joanne Valentinechic



No comments:

Post a Comment