Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in Viva Las Vegas :)


Happy Holidays!

My favorite time of the year would absolutely have to be Christmas. It's a time of eating food, vacationing with the family and admiring pretty decorations.

One vacation destination for the Zhu family is usually Las Vegas. This Christmas was no different! Even though my being underaged limits the activities I can do in this city the never sleeps, I always love coming back and enjoying everything Sin City has to offer.


Always love Bellagio's Garden!

As for food, now that's what people come to Vegas for! Buffets, and Earl of Sandwich. For my past SF travel posts, you probably noticed that food does take up a great percentage of my travels. I must have gained a million pounds from the buffets and from every other meal as well. But of all the food I ate during this Christmas, Earl of Sandwich is my ABSOLUTE favorite. In fact, it's my favorite sandwich shop of all the sandwich places I've been to. 

The Holiday Sandwich

The Original

Lastly, since there aren't that many things I can do other than walking down The Strip and taking tourist photos because I'm not 21 yet. One thing I always do is curling up in bed and watching the Christmas story. 


Remember this? "You'll shoot your eyes out!" 

So how did you spend your Christmas! I'm excited to hear :) Anyone going after-Christmas shopping?

Merry Holidays!

Xoxo,

Jo.

P.S. Read more about what I wore in this post



No comments:

Post a Comment