Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Liebster Award

Finals are finally over, and I'm backkkk!

I am a strong believer in being active in the blogosphere, and I am so excited that a fellow blogger and fellow Trojan has nominated me for a Liebster Award :) Thank you Kayla from http://www.blushandbangs.com/ for nominating me!! So excited. 


Now what exactly is a Liebster Award? Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. The tradition is to answer the 11 questions from the person who has nominated you and then nominate promising bloggers and tag them in your post. Also you will write 11 questions for them to answer.
Here are the rules should you choose to accept:1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog4. Nominate 5 blogs that you enjoy to receive the award who have less than 200 followers5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog


Here are my questions:


1. A year ago would you have thought you'd be a blogger today?


One of my close friends is actually a blogger, and I've always wanted to start my own blog. But I didn't get the push until I came across this opportunity with LSM until this summer. So a year ago, I probably wouldn't have thought that I'd be a blogger today.

 2. What do you love most about blogging?

I love the ability to just write out my thoughts and opinions on a very interactive platform. Also, as I am in the process of thinking of new ideas for blog posts, I am always looking at different fashion websites for inspiration. Lastly, there are so many things to write about! 

3. How would you describe your style?

I have a very casual and relaxing style. Occasionally, I would like to go out of my comfort zone and try out bold styles. Also, I love the chic style. So whenever there comes any opportunities in which I can dress up, I take my time to get ready! 

4. What's your favorite pick-me-up movie?

She's the man!

5. Guilty Pleasure?

Gossip Girl! So sad that the series is over :(

6. Favorite site to online shop?

Zooshoo.com! I love their shoes and it has free shipping!

7. What do you enjoy most about the Holidays?

Being with family, eating delicious food and traveling to places. 

8. What's something about yourself that would surprise most people?

I occasionally have a temper problem. People don't expect it because I try to be on my nice side. But if I ever explode, it would surprise people.

9. Any tattoos or piercings?

Just the normal earring piercing! Although I've always wanted a heart tattoo, but I would never have the guts to do it because I wouldn't know if I'll ever be up for the permanency or if I'll be able to tolerate the pain.

10. When you're not blogging, what are you doing?

It's hard for me to fully close myself off to the world, I need to play something to watch on the side or reading other blogs for inspiration! Also, I blast some music, get in the mood :)

11. Favorite movie snack?    

Nachos!

I'm nominating:
http://www.projektfashion.com/
http://www.agirlyouknow.com/
http://www.cutandtaylored.com/
http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com
http://bffbync.blogspot.com/

1. Which blogger inspires you the most?

2. What do you do in your free time other than blogging?
3. 10 years from now, do you see yourself blogging?
4. What is your favorite nail polish?
5. What is your favorite clothing brand?
6. What is your never-leave-the-house without it accessory?
7. Who is your favorite designer?
8. Where is a place that never will always inspire you to write your blog posts?
9. Favorite movie?
10. Descrive yourself in one word.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! And I love She's the Man too, lol, SO GOOD hahah!!

    ReplyDelete