Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful...




...Not really. The weather in California (LA at least) is still as perfect as it can be. Warm sun and the chilly breeze. Does it get any better than this (did you catch the Friends ref?)

I pass by this beautiful church everyday as I go from school to my apartment. It's a newly constructed Catholic church, and I couldn't resist doing a shoot here! So, thanks to Caroline, my hope was turned into a reality.

But, winter is here. Or in the process of making its grand arrival. I can't wait--because I've got a cute outfit for one of those holiday/wintery days :D



Here's one of my favorite winter sweaters. It's white, and remind me of the glistening snow that I don't get to see. But, I got it last year when I randomly saw it in the Forever21 at the Fashion Show Mall in Vegas, and loved it ever since. In case you can't tell, it's got silver sequins!

The skirt is a thick material winter skirt. It's also from Forever21. It's the LBS (little black skirt) that can go with anything and still keep you warm and toasty :) 


Cute right? I've been looking for some booties/heels with that heel height for like forever! and I'm so happy I found them as I was looking for a dress at Forever 21. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I'll be road tripping up to San Francisco for the short break, and I am SO excited. I plan on making a travel journal, so hopefully I'll be posting here for each day of my journal. Hopefully it will happen, can't promise anything though. Don't know if I'll get wifi!

Be sure to check back for updates!

Happy Thanksgiving and goble goble goble! 

Xoxo,

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment