Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Peace, Love, and Dream


Peace tank- Brandy Melville
High-waisted shorts- Forever 21

I was very lucky to be able to do another shoot with the wonderful and talented Shabnam Ferdowsi! (Like her facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/shabnamferdowsiphotography)

I've looking for the different individual pieces that makes up this outfit for a while. I came across the Peace (☮) Brandy tank LAST SUMMER, but I was being dumb and didn't buy it and have regretted it all the way till I bought this. As for the high-waisted shorts, I just wanted to try them!



Shirt- Brandy Melville (the one I wore here)





~ Chasing the wind ~

I've got to say, the "peace" theme this outfit resonates with my current state of mind. I've been going to a good amount of concerts recently, and I've got to say, music has played such an important role on my life. 

Here's my current fav ♥ :



Xoxo,

Valentinechic

No comments:

Post a Comment