Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Indie Chic






Shirt, China 
Floral pants, American Eagle




I'm back! This is both Shab and mine's first shoot of 2013! Woohoo, this calls for a celebration. But before we break out the champagne, you MUST indulge yourself with the beautiful artistic talents that is Shabnam Ferdowski!  Don't forget to like her Facebook Page and Flickr! Shab just came back from her semester abroad in Italy. Trust me, you'll be doing yourself a huge favor by visiting ;)

As for these floral pants...I'm taking a huge step towards being bold!! Living up to those resolutions! Coming up with this outfit was quite difficult. Little did I know, finding the matching top for those pants was hard. But I was glad I was able to find this shirt that was able to continue the indie vibe. 




I've been looking for this necklace ever since I saw it in China. Yes, it's the same one I wore for the Halloween post. I'm so glad I found it at the flee market!

And yes! That's me doing the weird dance in the middle of the streets of the fashion district. #noshame. Well there's more to my weirdness! I was actually doing the peacock dance! Complementing my necklace ;)



I got my Diana F+ when I came across a special Groupon deal. It's been fun playing with it. Can't wait to see how they will turn out! 


Knee-high riding boots, Zooshoo.com

Last but not least, my new knee-high boots! I'm SOO glad i found these ♥. I took a risk and got the 8.5 (when I'm usually a 9). They fit like Cinderella's glass slippers (sorry for the cheesiness :p)


XOXO,

Joanne

P.S. Be sure to check out Shab's works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment